Sunday, March 3, 2013

Progress?


This morning I decided to be brave and step on the scale, just for kicks, and was pleasantly surprised to see that I had lost 2.5 lbs. in the 3 days so far since going off a food plan I had been on and going back to my own plan (tracking calories, even if only estimating in my head, and replacing some of my carbs with protein). I know that the number on the scale isn't the only factor to consider, though, so I also have this: looser clothing, practically ZERO bloat, and more energy!

My hope is that they are all good signs that I'm on the right track. I've been consistent with my plan to keep things fun and interesting with my exercise, too. Today we went for a family bike ride. Seems I do remember how to ride a bicycle.

That is all for now, just a quick Blog entry today. I leave you with some inspiring pictures and quotes to "chew" on.


  

 





No comments:

Post a Comment